You will receive a notification to enable 2FA on your account if you have not enabled it before.
1. Please click the Google Authentication icon to enable it. You can choose to skip it for now; however, for security reasons, you will receive the same notification when you log on the next time.
2. Please download and install the App that is compatible with your mobile device.
3. The system will generate a secret key for you. Please backup it and click on Next.
4. Open up your Google Authenticator app, click on the "+" on the top of your screen. Scan the QR code or manually enter the key in red.
5. After you have scanned the QR code, Google Authenticator will generate 6-digit numbers as shown below.
6. Put the Google Authentication code showed on your phone in the right text field. Then click on Submit.
7. Now your Google Authenticator has been bound to your account.