You need to white-list our email address if our emails are delivered to your spam or junk mail file.
- Outlook Users:
- Open your Outlook mailbox.
- Select the Gear icon from the top right corner of the menu bar.
- Go to View all Outlook settings (on the bottom of the menu) > Junk email > Safe senders and domains.
- In the space provided, enter each address: email@example.com，firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure you press “Enter” after typing each email address, otherwise, it will not be saved.
- Click Save on the top right corner of the setting window.
- Gmail Users:
- Please open up your Gmail account.
- In the search box at the top, click the Down arrow.
- Enter email@example.com in the From section in the newly opened window, then click Create filter.
- Tick Apply the label (please create a Jinance label, it allows you to access emails sent from Jinance quickly), Never send it to Spam, Always mark it as important and Also apply filter to xx matching conversations (it will categorise emails you received previously). Then click on Create filter.
- Please create another filter for firstname.lastname@example.org in the same way. Now you will not miss your Jinance emails.
If you have questions about how to set the white list in other email services system, please do not hesitate to raise a ticket at Submit your request.